Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Was to rece. Was to receive a teck call on yesterday for…

Customer Question
Was to rece Technician's...

Was to rece

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Was to receive a teck call on yesterday for support on 2 questions regarding favorite line and regarding connecting my dell printer to my Mac computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Since my daughter gave me laptop.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/26/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?