Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ineedan accout number and a password. I need an apple ID and…

Customer Question
Ineedan accout number and...

Ineedan accout number and a password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I need an apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is a new IPAD

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I am assuming you do not already have an apple id? If that is correct, then please follow the steps on this page from your ipad in order to create a new apple id and use it with your device.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204316

Please make certain that you put in correct information for the email address you have access to ( to create your apple id ) and a working phone number as well. This is important because your apple id acts like a theft deterrent, meaning. If you or someone else doesnt know your apple id password, the ipad wont be useable. So dont forget the password!!!

If you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.