Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am repeatedly asked for password for ICloud account. I…

Customer Question
I am repeatedly asked...

I am repeatedly asked for password ***** ICloud account***@******.***. I give my google account password ***** it is not accepted.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My apple ID was changed a couple of months ago with Apple help.com I have had much difficulty keeping my apple password ***** currrently do not know it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Apple's online account reset tool is found per google search?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now, this has been nice. Help this fast. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I understand your concern please click on this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and provide your Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your password ***** let me know if it works for you.