Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It was hacked. Apple Mac. Happened yesterday. A number came…

Customer Question
It was hacked Technician's...

It was hacked

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Happened yesterday. A number came on computer for help. Think this was a fraud. Did what they said but they didn’t, get computer working

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that fine. Thanks for your help. Do you need our phone number.?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Did they give you a phone number that you called?