Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to download an ap and it says my password is

Customer Question
I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download an ap and it says my password ***** ***** I was sure I was right as I wrote it down when I bought my iPad mini 3 years ago. How do I find out my password ***** can I creat a new one?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never have.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. I jus want to be able to download an ap. thanks!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TechSupport
TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast

Hi this is mac expert

i can help you on this issue

please give me your apple id?

I'm no actually sure, would that be a number or a password

please give

I can figure this out later, unfortunately I need to head out. Thank you

thank you