Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wow...have a new iPad and i think i have screwed it up, the…

Customer Question
Wow...have a new iPad...

Wow...have a new iPad and i think i have screwed it up, the device is locked and i do not know how to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Now that's new to me. where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 3 macs but this iPad has really been hard to set up, etc, for me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.