Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t know my Apple ID. How can I find out what it is? I…

Customer Question
I don’t know my...

I don’t know my Apple ID. How can I find out what it is?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got the phone a few months ago (less than 6 months) and my daughter partially set it up for me. She doesn’t remember what it is and I have never known it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Can I have the phone number that you use with your Apple ID which ends with (•••) •••-••13?

Okay
What do I do now?
How about cancel this since you don’t have time for a service I’m paying $39 for!

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

When I tried to reset the apple ID, It is asking for your phone number which is associated with the apple device. Can I have the phone number which ends with 13?

Please follow the steps below, On an iPhone 8,

1. When prompted to sign in with your Apple ID during setup, tap "Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it." Then tap "Forgot Apple ID or Password," and follow the onscreen steps.
  2. If you skipped signing in with your Apple ID during setup, open Settings and tap "Sign in to your [device]" > "Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it," then follow the onscreen steps.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you