Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have downloaded my apple play list on my ipad pro and wish…

Customer Question
Hi, i have downloaded...

Hi, i have downloaded my apple play list on my ipad pro and wish to also have it on my computer. i have downloaded itunes on my lap top, how do i get my music already on my ipad onto my computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Latest

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Was the music you would like to get on your computer purchased on iTunes?

Okay, I can remotely connect to help you get this music on your computer. Are you at the computer now?

I’m up dating Apple software so, maybe that will work
No thanks I’m not happy about the 40 I have been charged

Okay, excellent, let me know if it does. Typically you have to login using your Apple ID, the same account you are logged in to on the iPad. Then you can download all the music you have purchased.

Which I have done but but all songs got on my Apple Music (where I pay yearly for unlimited music have not downloaded)

Sorry, are you trying to listen to Apple Music on the computer or download songs you paid for individually?