Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple ID is disabled. IPhone 8 I think, lol! About a week…

Customer Question
Apple ID is disabled ...

Apple ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 8 I think, lol!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week and I reset the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything else

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click on my link below and tell me what happens when you try to sign in there?

www.icloud.com

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You want me to click on the iCloud link?

yes

and tell me what happens when you try to sign in there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It gives me the option to setup iCloud find my phone or find friends

are you sure this is the same Apple ID you use with the phone?

ok, complete the steps to setup iCloud then try it on the phone and tell me if it is still disabled please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok it’s still disabled and I have to get to a meeting so I’m going to have to try it later, thank you for your help.

when you get back, use my link below to reset your password

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

This should enable it again

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you