Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID password and answers to my recovery…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID password ***** answers to my recovery questions. How can I be a able to recover my account?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not really sure, somewhere last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but seems like my account is blocked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple ID is***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign in?

Please let em know

I am really not sure when it was

If you now try to sign in, what message do you get?