Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to make an in-app purchase but it says purchase…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make an in-app purchase but it says purchase cannot be completed. Go to www.apple.com/support/iTunes/ww/. I have tried but nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I just got this iPad yesterday...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

My son and I were able to make a song purchase through iTunes today, but when I go into the game we want to play ie. seekers notes...it won’t complete the purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know...I have never had an iPad before so don’t really know what I am doing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do any errors appear when the purchase fails to go through?

No...We have decided to take this iPad back to the store. Is there a way for you to cancel that credit card charge?

Just click the customer service link on your screen to contact Just Answer customer service and they will assist you with the charges.

Best regards,

David.

I do not see a customer service link on my screen

Hmmm...ok I will contact customer service for you. Someone should be contacting you shortly.