Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my apple iPad I am being charged about 30% more than I…

Customer Question
On my apple iPad I...
On my apple iPad I am being charged about 30% more than I should
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
TechSupport
TechSupport, Mac Enthusiast

Hi This mac expert

i can help you on this issue

when did it happen?

To solve the problem, you have to check 3 things:

1. charger
  2. cable
  3. USB port/ outlet

The problem is caused by one of these 3 elements.

Your USB port could be old (not high-power), the cable can be damaged, or the charger could be a cheap, non-MFi-certified charger, or maybe an iPhone charger.

If you use the regular iPad charger with the original cable + power outlet, you shouldn’t see this message. Also, in some cases on USB port of the computer will charge the iPad, and the other won’t.

But if you turn off the iPad it will charge faster as it will not use energy while you are charging it.