Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I phone from Verison. How do I access I cloud to…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I phone from Verison. How do I access I cloud to clean out my account that is almost full.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I haven't tried anything as thats what I"m asking what do I do to log in and connect with Icloud? I have never done this before. sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To clear out iCloud from your iPhone do the following:

Navigate to Settings -> iCloud -> Storage -> Manage Storage.

Select Show All under Documents & Data.

Touch Edit -> Delete All -> Delete All.

Launch iCloud Drive from the iOS home screen.

Touch Select and choose files to delete.

Touch Delete and confirm to remove selected files.