Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled. Can you help me fix it? IPad and…

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled. Can you help me fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A month. I have tried to reset it online

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 23 days ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thanks

If you feel that you have forgotten your apple id password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the ipad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the ipad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If the apple id and password ***** for sure correct, but you still can't sign into the ipad, try connecting your iPad to your computer and open iTunes. Itunes should then recognize your ipad and ask you for the same apple id and password. Try and sign in with your apple id and password ***** within the iTunes screen and make sure you're connected to the internet while you try this.

If that does not work and you still can't sign into the ipad, try signing into https://appleid.apple.com with your apple id and password. Then under the "devices" section, look for this ipad and click on it. Choose to "remove" this device from your account.

However, if you are not able to reset your password ***** your apple id on this ipad, you will have no choice but to call applecare directly and show them proof of purchase, meaning that you are the 1st and only original user of this device and then they have the power to unlock. Applecare - United States(###) ###-####/p>

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Please consider rating my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thnks

Your welcome.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast