Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Purtised the new Apple IPad with pen and cover. The pen

Customer Question
Purtised the new Apple...

Purtised the new Apple IPad with pen and cover. The pen works on everything but Facebook. Can’t stroll. Up or down. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I’m an ole’ computer idiot, can you ak it down?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Charging the pen, still doesn’t work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t use my finger to go up and down on Facebook.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about scrolling. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Use your finger...

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It isn't a stylus. It is a pen. It is a touch device, use your finger.