Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have went to sprint and they told me call apple and get…

Customer Question
Hey,I have went to...

Hey,I have went to sprint and they told me call apple and get help because i forgot my apple id password ***** I need to speed up the process because 24 hours is too long

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hey,Justin I have tried reset the icloud password ***** apple ,I went through my phone and tried to reset with my pin and phone number but it is telling me 24 hours

If you reset your password ***** would not be waiting 24 hours.

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. They will be able to help you reset your password. When finished messages me back, ok?