Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got 2 $100.00 iTunes last night at walmart and they have…

Customer Question
I got 2...

I got 2 $100.00 iTunes last night at walmart and they have already been used

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have never got these before

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

My boy friend said that he called me and told me they have been used if I give you the # can you check that out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Where they were used and what can I do about it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
not to good on computer might have to help me will I get the answer here on my computer
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes card. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you checked your balance to see if the money is in the account?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

no did not check balance can you do that not sure what secure remote is
no I am no paying any more money do you have a phone # I can call

This is JustAnswer.com and not Apple. Are you aware of where you are on the internet?

on card it says support.apple.com/giftcard

no

Do you now?