Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just done a survey is this a scam or do have a survey…

Customer Question
I have just done...

I have just done a survey is this a scam or do have a survey going on ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

OSX mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

How do I find this information

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

It said you would buy a galaxy phone for $2.00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Whether it was a scam lurking as google

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/25/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about MacOS. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What seems to be the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.