Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Very slow to do anything. Called yesterday and phone was…

Very slow to do...

Very slow to do anything. Called yesterday and phone was restarted with no change today.

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?

It didn’t crash. Apps and emails are slow and sometimes don’t respond.

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your device?

14 GB

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/15/2018
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you tell me which phone you have?

7

First, I cannot remote into an iPhone.

Have you tried to do a factory reset and re-setup the phone. If you like I could accept your remote support reset and help you do so by plugging your phone to your PC. Backing it up and doing a reset then restore.

is he going to connect?
Is he going to connect

Did you see my last message??? Please look at my last message and reply.

I did the reset with apple support (at no charge).
I am not at home to use my computer

OK, is your iPhone running 11.3.1?

Did they have you check the battery health of your iphone?

they did.

I am just trying to help narrow down what the issue is since you have already reset the phone. What email service do you have on your phone?

Yahoo

When you reset the phone. Did you try running the phone w/o your Yahoo email configured?

To see if the email is the cause of the slowness issue.

No

Could you go into the Settings and remove the Yahoo account. Then test the phone I would restart it then see if it still slow w/o the email configured on the phone.

if no change?

Then we continue troubleshooting.

Ok I will do that.

Any luck?

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
No change
Where is Cris or someone who will help me

Sorry I was able to reply back to you earlier. There seems to be an app or something causing your slowness issue. Do you have any data hogging apps you can think of on your phone?