Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into FaceTime with my present Apple ID password…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into FaceTime with my present Apple ID password ***** is Breedam 1019. My email address is***@******.***, what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year or early this year, I can't be sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't understand the question?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thank you for your prompt attention

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
5/11/2018
Mac Support Specialist: VAMSI GOWDA,
 replied 3 months ago
VAMSI GOWDA

Hi this is vamzhi-Emal expert

I can help you on this issue

Mac Support Specialist: VAMSI GOWDA,
 replied 3 months ago

Please check this url for getting more idea that how to reset the password :https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487