Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I pad & 2 Apple 4s. How d now - it’s under 12

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have an I pad & 2 Apple 4s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How d now - it’s under 12 months

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

The phone has my id from an older version and I can’t change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want change my detals

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
5/10/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the phone asking you now to activate it and you cannot as you do not know the password?

Please let me know

Richard at no time was I advised here would be - a fee of $60 plus dollars I am a disabled pensioner and cannot afford medicine - please chance this question
Thank you