Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant get in. Forgot PW and computer not recognize original 4…

Customer Question
Cant get in. Forgot...

Cant get in. Forgot PW and computer not recognize original 4 digit secret number

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Mac mini

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Heck i don't know. lets skip it . Ihave the support program. can you give me the # to contact them

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

To long if i can get to the folks that can get into my computer ,which i am pating for it will be easier on both of us..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a 2 finger typer. better w/a slide rule

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
5/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service is this password *****?

Please let me know