Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

D It's not my computer, it's accessing my account at Apple…

Customer Question
D It's not my...

D It's not my computer, it's accessing my account at Apple that's become a problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never, until today when Apple said they don't recognize me.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but the screen told me they can't veryify who I am and I timed out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am working on a Dell - and can't access my Apple account...need recognition.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
5/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

I was successful without your help. I expected more and got hit FIRST with $5 fee (supposedly refundable) second after I signed out of your web page, along came the answer and now a charge for $31 has been added. I never knew you could run so fast and was unaware that I was Incurring such a charge. I fixed my problem on my own, your suggestions were good but if I had know the $35 dollar charge was being thrust upon me I would have stopped sooner! I resent the charge and will send my complaint to my credit card company to challenge it! By the way....what do you mean when you offer a free trial? Doesn't make sense to me....sounds more like a carefully worded come-on. If this charge stands, you can be sure everyone in my computer club will hear about it. Vincent J. Abbott

Please speak to customer service with billing questions if you skipped reading through this when making the question Vincent.

Thanks