Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t remember I’d & password. I typed in my password & it’s…

Customer Question
Can’t remember I’d &...

Can’t remember I’d & password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I typed in my password & it’s not working

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I’m not computer savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me use my phone

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 19 days ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What ID and password ***** you trying to recover?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Thank u

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Please help me
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I need to use my phone I need help!!!!��
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Please help me!

I'll do my best to help you.

What type of phone is it?

What message are you getting on it?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I phone 7
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I don’t know what to do not computer savy!!!
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I need my phone now!
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I need my phone!!!

Please note that every time you post a new question on a new page you will be charged so please reply back on this question page only.

In order to help you I will need to know what is happening with the phone.

What does the phone say on its display?

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 14 days ago

What exactly does the phone say on its display?

Pete, Computer Engineer