Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought OFFICE by internet april 27 2018 but i forgot the…

Customer Question
I bought OFFICE by...

I bought OFFICE by internet april 27 2018 but i forgot the account used

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac Pro?

Let me see

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?

Mac os sierra

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The account you associated with your Office product will be same email you used when you bought or activated Office the first time, or what you use to sign in to My Account.

To recover this username or password,

1. Go to www.office.com/setup. Enter any Microsoft account or follow the prompts to create a new one.

2. After signing in, type the 25-character key that came with your copy of Office.

3. On the My Office Account page, you'll see a portion of the Microsoft account you used to buy or activate Office, or that you used when you first signed in to My Account.

4. Select the link Sign in with your other Microsoft account, and then sign in with the correct Microsoft account.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete y forgot the account used to buy but I have the charge in my bank

Do you have the 25-character key that came with your copy of Office?