Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have used my password for years now it will noT take I.

Customer Question
I have used my...

I have used my password ***** years now it will noT take I. Plae help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Almost every day. When asked to summiT

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Do not know how. 75yrs need help

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get that pls

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

For which account is this password *****? Apple ID? your email? Please explain. Thanks