Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t seem to get the new books my daughter down loads.

Customer Question
I can’t seem to...

I can’t seem to get the new books my daughter down loads

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

She uses a kindle and I have an ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried syn but no help. She still has me on the account and has not done anything different.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about purchases. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Did she purchase them with your account or hers?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.