Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have over 13,000 pictures on my Mac as I have an active…

Customer Question
I have over 13,000...

I have over 13,000 pictures on my Mac as I have an active eBay store. I only know how to delete one picture at a time and I Cloud is going to begin charging. Is there a way to delete a lot of pictures at a time?

Technician's Assistant: Can you still find your pictures in the Trash bin? Have you set up any backup software (e.g. Time Machine)?

I cannot find them there now. The trash, including what I had deleted, all came bac to active on Sumday. Some of the deleted files cme back three times. It was like coming back from the dead. I was not on my computer when this happened. I opened the computer and all 12,000 pictures were gone. Later they came back and were all there and I have started one delete at a time ... again.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your pictures deleted?

This pas Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, do I have to be with Cloud? Any other way to have my pictures hosted by someone else?

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I have not properly learned how to use my mac. I always had a PC and my husband gave me a Mac as a gift. It was like telling me to immediately speak a foreign language. I am extremely busy as I own two businesses. I don't have time to take
a course. I need something easy so that I can learn while using the Mac. Can you recommend something for me ?
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 19 days ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Are these pictures stored on your Mac or on your iCloud account?

Mike, Mac Medic