Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ereader is fine but I am having trouble wiht delivery to…

Customer Question
Hi My ereader is...

Hi My ereader is fine but I am having trouble wiht delivery to my IPad Kindle account - can you help me. I have already had this fixed twice - 6 hours of chat - and it seems a simple thing.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It was fine - have about 60 books delivered already - I had separated this account from a family account as it relates to my business but my husband moved it to our household account. That is where my delivery problems started. And every attempt to reestablish separate operation has resulted in worse problems.

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 19 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I actually need support at the Amazon account end - It is not a problem with my Mac.
Mike, Mac Medic