Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my ID. Verizon plateform. For sometime x4 weeks.

Customer Question
Forgot my ID Technician's...

Forgot my ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Verizon plateform

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For sometime x4 weeks. Tried to input what I had in past

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No! Just frustrated !

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Is this to get into your phone, Your Email? or another account? Please advise. Thanks