Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried for hours to scan a QR CODE FROM MY COMPUTER…

Customer Question
I have tried for...

I have tried for hours to scan a QR CODE FROM MY COMPUTER SCREEN TO MY iPhone, and have listened to many demos on how to do it, but nothing works. I hope you can help me - I'm exhausted!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What do you mean by operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For two days now. I have followed the instructions of many videos, but nothing works.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello please tell us how you are scanning the QR code?

I open the camera app point the phone at the QR code on the computer screen and tap the QR code on the phone, or tap the message on top of the phone screen that says that the QR code is recognized

Thank you so please tell us what happens when you scan the QR code?

This is to avoid the back & forth try this done that conversation thank you

The QR code does not scan to my phone. I have on my phone screen when I point to the computer screen, but it won’t scan the code.
It won't scan.

Thank you

Please watch this video click me

If still no joy then please try this third party app click me

Please report back, thank you