Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID does not work & I do not know my password to…

Customer Question
My Apple ID does...

My Apple ID does not work & I do not know my password ***** access settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it seems I’d I have has been changed (*****@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can I have your trusted phone number which ends with‎(•••) •••-••69?

You can now reset your password ***** your iPhone. A message with instructions has been sent to iPhone (iPhone 7). If you don’t have access to your iPhone, please let me.