Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a message someone is using my apple Id in Louisiana I…

Customer Question
Have a message someone...

Have a message someone is using my apple Id in Louisiana I live in Idaho. Have 2 apple devices. The iMac I am on and an old ipad2.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just changed my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Did not get a verification number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, do you need anything from me?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
I can't get into my email because it is blocked. Have dif email on android phone.
I don't have an iPhone and am getting frustrated. I am blocked from my email by you did not get a verification number it told me to look on my device. I am on my device other than my old ipad2. I had to pay 5 bucks to find the answer to a problem you created and I am getting nothing.
I got sent info to get an iPhone ap. don't have an iPhone.
Is anyone there? What is going on?
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?