Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad is disabled. I did an update. then it asked me to…

Customer Question
My I pad is...

My I pad is disabled. I did an update. then it asked me to for past word . I did not set up a pass word.. now it is disabled a

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I pad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried turning it off and sinking it tp my LAP TOP I HAVE been on this for 8 hrs and i am totally p off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW can i connect to i tunes when i am locked out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.

I have I cloud
Wi am ok with a reset
No I don't want to switch
Are you able to help me,

Do you have any computer? So that we can connect the iPad and computer and we can restore the iPad.