Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I find out what my Apple ID. IPad. Turned it

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out what my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Turned it off...every time I do it it says that the Apple ID is incorrect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

is my email

Can I have your trusted phone number which ends with •••• ••• •43?