Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My imac will not let me change my apple id in any way. How…

Customer Question
My imac will not...

My imac will not let me change my apple id in any way. How can I delete it all if it won't let me change my id, or tells my my apple id is already taken?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think I have, since the imac wouldn't let me!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 4 macs and 2 iphones. I want to reset all to have the same apple id.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?