Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost my password. I’ve tried to redo another one but…

Customer Question
Hello, I am Bonnie****...

Hello, I am Bonnie****. I have lost my password. I’ve tried to redo another one but it is not working. Signin :***@******.***. What do I need to do? In order to change I must sign but I don’t have the correct password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago I had to get a new battery for my iPhone 6s. I’ve had to chg the password ***** three times. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

? Tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My passwords were Ladybass67. Iamstupid67.Ladywolf67. rhswolf67. I am at wits end!

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 19 days ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can I have your trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••74?

Mike, Mac Medic