Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need my account & password....Norma Valperga......Password/

Customer Question
Need my account &...

Need my account & password....Norma Valperga......Password/ lb30scan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea - It may November

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO - unable to do on cell phone. NOT A TECH PERSON!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.