Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone is so large i can't do anything with it. No text…

Customer Question
My iphone is so...

My iphone is so large i can't do anything with it. No text nor call

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know what you mean by that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About3/4 of an hour. and tried everything turn off and hold home botton and side botton down at the same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You somehow activated the Zoom feature of your iPhone. First tap twice (double tap) on the screen with three fingers at the same time and it will turn off Zoom. If that didn't work, then hold down the Home button for a few seconds and it will invoke Siri (bring Siri). Ask Siri to turn off Zoom.

If it still not working, then you need to turn off Zoom manually.

In Zoom mode, all the functions will work normally except that the screen is bigger and you need to swipe using 3 fingers to pan around or move the screen.

So move the screen with three fingers and enter the passcode (if needed). You will have to move the screen back and forth with three fingers to enter the passcode since all the numbers will not show on same screen when the zoom is on.
Then go to Settings > General> Accessibility and turn off Zoom from there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.