Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lock out of my phone. I am traveling now and this phone

Customer Question
Lock out of my...

Lock out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am traveling now and this phone updated by it self and can’t get into my phone now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?