Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its a iTunes gift card I sent to my boyfriend this

Customer Question
Its a iTunes gift...

Its a iTunes gift card I sent to my boyfriend this afternoon. He received the email gift card, but not an activation code.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Its been great today. I did not receive a confirmation email either. But the $ was taken out of my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Possibly ....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all the info I have

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

When did you purchase the gift card?

This morning around 12pm

Thank you. To solve this, please tell your boyfriend to open the email from Apple and right click the "Redeem Now" button. There should be an option to copy the link, which when he pastes it into the search bar will look something like this:

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/com.apple.jingle.app.fi nance.DirectAction/freeProductCodeWizard?code=################&mt=1

He should copy the ################ part, which is the 16 digit code for his gift card.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!