Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its about my iPad. On Safari, I got a message Cannot Open…

Customer Question
Its about my iPad...

Its about my iPad. On Safari, I got a message Cannot Open Page when I tried to get the weather channel

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Safari?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I dont think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** that is the problem I need to get resolved

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
5/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Somehow, the weather channel started working soon after I contacted you. I found that I had selected the wrong website to use instead of the one I usually do.

No Worries! Have a great day!