Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have forgotten my password for my ipad, imac, and iphone.

Customer Question
Hi Mike, have...

Hi Mike, have forgotten my password ***** my ipad, imac, and iphone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Think it was a few months ago...not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes...and it said the messagae was sent to my iPhone....but it never came.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to enter the NEW password ***** all three devices....can I do that all at one time?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is the "service offer(s)"?
5/1/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Just to confirm, is it the password ***** your Apple ID that you have forgotten, or the passcode to access each device?

it is the Apple ID....isn't that what I use to access each device?
no I would like to do it myself!!!!

You can ignore any automated service offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

you guide me in doing it on this MaC.....AND then I'll do it on the other two devices....unless you tell me otherwise

Ok, to reset the Apple ID password, go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your information, then choose one of the recovery methods and follow the instructions that appear.

n o more costs for me...ok?

No, you can ignore those extra offers.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

can I follow your instructions, keep your guidance on the screen, all at the same time? I do not want to lose you.

Yes, you can follow the instructions and reply back here again at any time.

no message came in....either via email. or as a message on my iPhone
this is not working

If you aren't getting the recovery message for any reason then you will need to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID.

You can contact them at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204169

Pete--the problem is not resolved. an occasional message comes in to my cell phone. and to my iMac. I am tired of this mess and will maybe continue trying to solve this mess tomorrow. Can I reach you then?

Yes you can reply back tomorrow.

this not working....why? I just don't understand....want to th
thank you for the text

You are welcome :)

good try but not resolved

We can continue resolving this tomorrow when you are ready.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

the problem is not solved. ihave tried , but

Did you contact Apple ID Support, and upon speaking to an operator xplain that your problem is related to your Apple ID?

i do not want to pay 39$

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

then what do i do?

Please let me know:

what more info?
not unhappy just would like to be able to set up a password ***** would be good on all three devices

Ok, so to resolve this you will need to contact Apple ID Support.

have done that repeatedly to no avail

Apple are the only people who can full support and resolve this Apple ID problem.

Did they suggest what the problem is?

gob ul dy gook

That doesn't help.

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago