Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I have a Mac book air and for some reason last week I lost

Good morning John, I have a Mac book air and for some reason last week I lost my safari access, my Facebook access and most importantly my gmail access. I am self employed and cannot send my reports without internet access. I still have gmail access on my android phone but don't have my excel spread sheets on my phone. I can get access on safari, but I cannot sign into my gmail. Im going to lose my job if I cannot get this fixed. Can you help? Do you think I should open say a hotmail account to be able to send my reports. I thank you in advance for your time and assistance
JA: When did you last update your Safari?
Customer: I am an idiot when it comes to computers so I don't think I have done that. I have had this MacBook Air since Jan 2017
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't use the computer for anything really except gmail, excel and Facebook. this computer is probably too fancy for me but it has done the job for well over a year now. It has caused me a lot of anxiety as I cannot lose my job. Not that it matters but I just got diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer so I cannot lose my job. Again I appreciate anything you can do to assist me.....

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about web access. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you not sign in or the pages won’t load?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to get my gmail access back. I don't know what when wrong. Could someone have hacked it. I just don't understand because I still have access on my android. but I cannot send my excel reports from my phone

Follow the guide:

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App