Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPhone 6 is about two years three months olld. I received…

Customer Question
My IPhone 6 is...

My IPhone 6 is about two years three months olld. I received a call this morning but subsequently found it was dead, screen black and will not recharge. Pl. advise

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Where are these buttons?.I know ther is one on the right hand side which I use to switch the phone off, but where is th other one?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
4/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 6, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- Does that do anything? Is there any power / light? Is there anything on the phone's screen?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going? How old is your iPhone 6?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.