Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Since signing up the I Phone App store I have had to change…

Hi. My name...

Hi. My name is ***** ***** Since signing up the I Phone App store I have had to change my email address AND my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How can I re-set to the new details

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Email address changed form Paradise to Gmail November last year. That was not a problem as emails sent to the old address are forwarded. Visa card was cancelled by bank 2 months ago due to suspected "skimming" that actually did not happen. I now have a new card number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, this is an issue when I am asked to authenticate a download of an app as I am asked for my card number which is my old card - I don't remember the number and if I did the card would not work.

4/22/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To update your iTunes payment details:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID. (You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.)
  4. Tap View Apple ID.
  5. Tap Payment Information.
  6. Change your information and tap Done.

To update your email address:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com, click Manage Your Apple ID, and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Click edit to the right of your email address under the section called Apple ID and Primary Email Address.
  3. Enter your new Apple ID email address.
  4. Click Save.

If you have any difficulty with these steps then you can call Apple iTunes on 0***-***-****.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer