Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I will like to cancel my subscription to I tunes and Spotify…

Customer Question
I will like to...

I will like to cancel my subscription to I tunes and Spotify please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don’t know how to cancel those two

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was charged 108 yesterday and I don’t have the money

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
4/21/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

One quick question:

In regards ***** ***** $108.00 you were charged, did you receive an email notification from Apple about this, or did you see the $108.00 already withdrawn from your banking account or credit account?

Thanks in advance for your answer to this question, as it will allow me to provide a viable answer to help you resolve your issue.

I await your response.

Warm Regards,

TD

They withdrew the money from my account

Ok I have a few steps for you to try here:

1.) with your Apple ID and password (make sure you remember it- if not let me know, I can help you get that password *****) visit

Link: reportaproblem.apple.com

This is Apple's page you can visit to see the last 90 days of purchases applied to your Apple account.

- This is also the page you can sign in to to cancel and request a refund from Apple for any unauthorized/fraudlent charges you see applied to your bank or credit account.

I’m going to tried that

2.) If you do not see either the Spotify or iTunes charges or both, on this page, then you can dispute this charge and get it reversed only through Apple

and only through iTunes Accounts and Billing -(###) ###-####

I can tell you from complete experience that this will be the only group in Apple who can reverse this for you.

The reason I know this so well, is because I had to do the same thing for my wife's account with an unauthorized charge we needed to remove.

I first tried reportaproblem.apple.com, but then I was referred to call Apple Support and eventually they connected me to iTunes Accounts and Billing and they were good

about reversing the charges. Our unauthorized charge was only for 2.99 but in your case, this same process is textbook for doing the same thing to get this issue cleared and you get your money back.

Let me know if this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, ask away! I am here to assist you fully through your question, toward resolution:)

Thank you

Not a problem:)

Is there any additional assistance or guidance I can provide you with your question, or are you comfortable enough to Accept my answer and proceed with the suggested answers?