Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 8 Plus. For some Reason my safari is

I have an iPhone 8...
I have an iPhone 8 Plus. For some
Reason my safari is missing from the bottom
Menu of my phone where my mail and phone icon are (the ones that do not move even if you switch screens . If i swipe far left to where
It is in the area the most common apps used and the search screen appears then I can find it again. But how do I get it back to the bottom of my screen again. It just disappeared.
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/21/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please swipe the screen to get Safari, then tap and hold the Safari app icon, then drag it to the bottom and release.

IF needed, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout and confirm and check.

- Does it work?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

No I tried that.
It is to the far far left
In the search screen and not on any normal pages

I'm sorry. Did you do this: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout and confirm Reset Home Screen and check. Thank you.

What will that do? Will it take all my apps out of folders and stuff

At the home / main screen, you can swipe the screen left / right to see if the Safari icon is there. If yes, you can tap and hold on the Safari app icon, then drag it to the bottom where you want.

- If that does not work, it's corrupted, you have to reset the home screen layout, but you will not lose any app nor any data. If you have app folders, you just need to re-create app folders and put apps in it.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech