Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone x is disabled. It is off, it is asking for the 6…

My iphone x is...

My iphone x is disabled. It is off , it is asking for the 6 digit passcode but to no avail. Now it is disabled for an hour.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did not change my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried but i need help going to the process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My iphone x is disabled for an hour

4/21/2018
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Was the passcode forgotten? Please try:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, you can download / install the latest iTunes program at
    https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone X to the computer via USB cable
  3. Turn off the iPhone X or iPhone 8 if it isn’t off already, do this by holding the Power button and then swiping to power off.
  4. Now press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds
  5. Continue to hold the Power button and now also press and hold the Volume Down button
  6. Keep holding both buttons down for 10 seconds
  7. Release the Power button only, but keep holding the Volume Down button for 5 seconds
  8. The iPhone screen should stay black, but a message on iTunes should popup an alert stating an iPhone has been detected
  9. You can now restore the iPhone with iTunes.

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
I am doing the steps on the phone
Can you do it remotely for me

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please reply at the box below Thank you.

Hp notebook

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y7s42kcq
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.