Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to get rid of an ap, fromitunes.com/bill. I am sorry…

I want to get...

I want to get rid of an ap, fromitunes.com/bill

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

I am sorry I don't know, this is new to me

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

On his iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can u get rid of this

4/20/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Where do you see this app or message?

In Safari?

My husband got it on iPhone I guess an ad on safari....
Do not want securely connect...
So what now....

Open Settings, tap Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data. That will clear that message.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

is this ap cancelled from my credit card....

If you got that message in Safari, then that is a SCAM or fake message. If you got any message on email, then it is probably a SCAM as well as there are many scams out there.

Were you able to clear that message/app from Safari?

I don't know how to cancel it from safari...
What is taking so long
Ashik r u still with me....

Didn't you see the answer?

Open Settings app, tap Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data. That will clear that message from Safari.

Thank u....r we done, is this ap gone now....

Did you do the above steps?

Remember, I don't have access to your account or iPhone. So you need to check if it is deleted from your iPhone using the above steps. Let me know if it not.

Open Settings app, tap Safari option and tap Clear History and Website Data at the bottom. That will clear that message from Safari.

Sorry I don't know what to do....
If this was done on my husband phone can I clear this....

All you have to do is, press Home button on the phone that has this message/app.

Then open Settings app (it looks like a gear icon). Scroll down and tap Safari option in Settings. Tap Clear History and Website Data

If you see it as an app in home screen along with other apps, please let me know

Ok I clear history and website on my phone will this work for his phone....

Yes.

Also, did you give that page your credit card info or social security number? The reason I'm asking is, they are SCAMMERs and did you give them any personal info, on that app/page?

He did not give credit card no. They already have it on file assuming the Apple Store.
He said it was a pop up ad...
Why did I have to give my credit card info before....

Then he can clear the info via the steps I sent you. You can also do the same steps on your iPhone

Is this going to delete the I fax ap from my account...

Could you please tell me where exactly you see this app?

I don't see this ap but my mc show APL ITunes.com/BILL(###) ###-####A

On where do you see this? On what app?

Something on iPhone a pop up ad for ifax for iPhone ....free for 1 week and then a charge of 5.04 every month

If you have not installed it, then No worries. To clear that message, just close it or restart your phone.

If you see this message on Safari app, then do the steps below

Open Settings app (it looks like a gear icon). Scroll down and tap Safari option in Settings. Tap Clear History and Website Data. That will clear it

If you already installed it and you see the icon of that app in the home screen along with your other installed apps, please let me know that

I will check my husband's phone when he gets home and hopefully this ap will delete...

If the app itself is installed on the phone, that is along with other apps, then let me know and I will help you to delete it properly

Thank u

You're most welcome ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites list, so you can get back to me any time you want via this page.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you and excellent rating help me here.

Best Regards,

if all this delete this, then you did an excellent job, also thanks for your patiences...

The above instructions are to delete the ad from Safari, but if you actually installed the app, then we need to delete it. It is very unlikely that you actually installed that app.

If you actually see that app on the home screen along with other apps, then tap and hold down the apps icon and it will start wiggling. Tap the X button to delete it. Remember, this question will not be closed, so if you face any issues, please get back to me and I will continue to help you until the issue is fixed.

Ashik, Mac Technician